Project Manager: North and Only Kids Aloud
Download a full Job Description here.
The Aloud Charity is looking for a Project Manager to work across North Wales and more widely to support us to deliver our group singing activities for young people in the region. Welsh language is essential for this role.
This role could be a Job Share opportunity working 15 hours a week with a shared workload which will require appropriate hand over and joint working between both parties covering the post. If one candidate is recruited, any future short-listed candidates will have the opportunity to meet the existing post holder in advance of a formal interview.
Combining excellent communication skills with an understanding of working with young people, our Project Managers are responsible for the smooth running of The Aloud Charity’s work in communities across Wales. Working to maintain and develop regular, high-quality group singing experiences in North Wales and beyond, the Project Manager: North and Only Kids Aloud will advance and sustain our well-respected work with young people across Wales.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of, and passion for, how song can create life-changing opportunities for young people
- Understand the North Wales region and its potential opportunities
- Have experience of project management and of working with young people in communities
- Have a successful track record of developing relationships and partnerships
- Be able to work independently as well as make positive contributions to the team as a whole
- Be able to see the bigger picture of the charity’s work across Wales, while ensuring that plans and policies developed are relevant to and reflective of the North Wales region and beyond
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check
To apply: Please send your CV and no more than a two-page cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to [email protected].
Deadline for receipt of applications is 3pm on Monday 15 January 2024. Please also complete and send the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, which will be removed from your application on receipt and will not inform our decision making.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30 January 2024 at a North Wales location TBC or via Teams.
Community Leader (Volunteer)
We have a fabulous group of volunteer Community Leaders and we simply couldn’t do it without them!
From attending weekly rehearsals and events to helping to tie ties, they are key members of the team and we are always keen to hear from anyone who’d be interested in becoming a Community Leader.
Learn more about becoming a volunteer and read case studies of our current supporters on our Volunteering Page.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact us for more information [email protected]