Community & Challenge Events Coordinator
Download the full Job Description here.
The Aloud Charity is looking for a Community & Challenge Events Coordinator to work across Wales, supporting us to raise money through donations to enable us to deliver our free group singing activities for young people across Wales.
The Community & Challenge Events Coordinator will be a proactive member of the Development
Team, securing donations and support from members of the public and existing stakeholders. They will be responsible for organising challenge events, third-party participation events and volunteer-led fundraising events within the community.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience generating income in a public-facing fundraising or sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong track record of using persuasive language and content to engage with members of the public and third-party promoters
- A willingness to work with volunteers, with an understanding of the importance of supporters
- An understanding of budgets, with the ability to manage project records accurately
- A passion for supporting the arts and young people in Wales
- Self-motivation, ambition and the ability to work well independently or within a team
To apply: Please send your CV and no more than a two-page cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to [email protected].
Deadline for receipt of applications is 3pm on Monday 2 October 2023. We also ask applicants to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form that will be removed from the application on
receipt and will not have an influence on decision making.
Community Leader (Volunteer)
We have a fabulous group of volunteer Community Leaders and we simply couldn’t do it without them!
From attending weekly rehearsals and events to helping to tie ties, they are key members of the team and we are always keen to hear from anyone who’d be interested in becoming a Community Leader.
Learn more about becoming a volunteer and read case studies of our current supporters on our Volunteering Page.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact us for more information [email protected]